Quayline 245

SweMathias

Hi!..

Hope this is the right place! it is a falcon boat in the base.. :shocked (i think)

I have just bought a new boat (winter project), that are missing front window and targa bow(I think).
The boat type is Quayline 245, and it seems like there are no pictures of this boat on the entire internet!?
Can anybody here help me? need find any brochures/information/pictures of the boat so i can start putting her together...

Tanks!

Hello Mathias,

Welcome to the NBN forum.

As you say there is not much information on the Quayline 245, I would keep looking at any boats for sale and check out the pictures they post on the adverts.

It might be an idea for you to post a picture onto the forum of your boat so we can all see what it looks like.

Regards

Alan

Hope you don t mean a windscreen!! . If it's the front cabin window I believe it s the same as a targa 27 and some of the hire boats derived from the falcon 27,which would be a better bet to source one as falcon have been shut down a long time ,as said a photo is better than a thousand words!

aha okej thanks.

here are a picture, thanks for the tip Falcon.

Look at that gallery, but according to the seller is my boat a 2006, and a bit larger than the earlyer Falcon boats..I think the one most simmuler is the Falcon 23 SPC..

The problem is that im missing all instrumentation, and windscreen, maybe even a targabow..Searched the internet find out that it was on expo on south hampton boat show 2006, tryed to contact them aswell.

im having trouble accepting that there are no documentation/pictures on the boat out there  ^_^

post-31048-0-67728600-1415267638_thumb.j

I think that Quayline Boats, went out of bushiness in 2010, and that no brochures\Pamphlets were made for the new boats they built in four years?

What i understand (from reading forums) is that this one was to be there "Flagship" so to speak....because the primary business was the smaller 16/18 ft outboard-crafts.

I had a quick look and I can't find anything either :(

Only possible help is:

contact the owner of the domain: quaylineboats.com.. although someone could just have brought this domain so this may not help: https://who.is/whois/www.quaylineboats.com

You could spend couple of quid and get the names and addresses of the former directors of the company and try and contact them: (although numbers may have been changed if they went out with a bang): (the address appears the same as the above domain so this was the same company.)

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/quayline-boats-(sales).

It looks like there really isn't any about so maybe this was just a prototype.. If i was doing this project .. I'd take my pick from either falcon parts  or sealine parts... sealine would probably suit the remodelled windows although I fear wont be cheap, you may have more luck with falcon parts and they may be cheaper..but you may have to get one made for you to fit though depending far off the moulding is.. 

Good luck again cheers 

Many Tanks JawsOrca & Falcon

I'll try this 28b426905eb5394.png@virgin.net worht a shot... Have already contacted sheerline in the matter :) (Thoth mabye other builders in the area had some info)

Tanks again for all the help... Have got another answer for YBW.com, nice chap who had seen it a couple of years ago..at the show and the yard after rolling of a trailer on to the road...but still no picture...Seems like I have to fin some one who has taken a private picutre of if...

So probably is it a prototype who has find its way all the way to Sweden..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...