Bonzo's Mc Muffin.

Bonzo

A useful and easy breakfast is a Mc Muffin. When I am moored in Wroxham I usually shamble down to Mc Donalds for their Mc Muffin breakfast.

The Mc Muffin Is so easy to make and I always keep a few English muffins in the freezer at home.

Just slit a muffin in half and toast both sides. A slice or two of bacon is fried along with an egg which I fry in one of those silicone egg rings. I usually use a cheese spread instead if the sliced processed cheese the Mc Ds use which is put on the top half of the muffin. You can also use a flattened sausage or some of that bacon grill stuff sold in cans or fried tinned meat instead of bacon. I have even used some haggis which makes an interesting flavour with the egg.

There you have it. A Mc Bonzo muffin. A couple of these for breakfast will set you up for the day. They are even better with some hash browns thrown in.

Go on................say it somebody............Another dogs's breakfast!   :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Asda at least do some sausage meat "patties" that would be just the jobbie for this sarnie! I actually find them a bit to big so divide them and flatten them out to make two thinner versions that make getting the burnt crispy bits a lot easier! I'm hungry now!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...