Relatively Quiet and Peaceful

NorfolkNog

No, still there Iain. Good pub. Might pop (not poop) into the Red Lion and the Kings Head too. And I think it's Mrs Nog's round :smile: :smile:

The home made Pizza is large in the Red Lion! lol and tasty too!

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

I think the pizza is a bit of a house speciality in the Rl Iain. Might be a chance of a Humpty Dumpty too :-)

Adam and Eve also good and might have to drop in the Wig and Pen too. After all it would be rude to pass without going in :-)

• Like 1

I think the pizza is a bit of a house speciality in the Rl Iain. Might be a chance of a Humpty Dumpty too :smile:

Adam and Eve also good and might have to drop in the Wig and Pen too. After all it would be rude to pass without going in :smile:

I wonder if the Wig and Pen still sells a Scotch Whisky named Hankey Bannister lol I have never seen it up back home, ever! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

I parked "Scoot" at the door outside the Red Lion. Very friendly and polite staff there. Don't have the Chilli unless used to hot ones! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

You're right there Iain, lovely pub. Fortunately I'm not a big chili fan so I'll take your advice and stick with the beer. The Grain 316 is going down a treat :-)

• Like 1

Oh geez it's looking busy... Ok here goes: Dear other boaters. the southern broads are closed this weekend... and it's boring down here nothing to see... the northern rivers have lots of windmills and Wherrys and everything else you want to see.. You won't get under the bridges at Yarmouth and breydon water is like the north atlantic in January.. Stay north (Please)... Geez I'm really going to have to learn how to use this sterndrive now...

• Like 6

To all Boaters, I think Jaws may have got it slightly wrong as in fact, the Southern Rivers are to remain open and I think you'll find it is especially nice around Somerleyton this time of year, a couple of restored Boats can be seen and I am sure if you ask nicely the owners would gladly offer you a drink and a look see  :naughty: also may take lots of you out for a trip where you will be able to perfect the royal wave  :wave  

Grace  :kiss

• Like 4

The trouble is Alan, you lot down south have FAR TOO MANY Bank Holidays!  :naughty:   Get back to work! :hardhat:

cheers Iain

Don't you lazy scotts have more than us? And at least us southerns can cope with our drink and don't need a day off after new years day...  :hardhat:  :hardhat:  :hardhat:  (Hiding under the desk expecting something to be thrown from Scotland icon :bow )

To all Boaters, I think Jaws may have got it slightly wrong as in fact, the Southern Rivers are to remain open and I think you'll find it is especially nice around Somerleyton this time of year, a couple of restored Boats can be seen and I am sure if you ask nicely the owners would gladly offer you a drink and a look see  also may take lots of you out for a trip where you will be able to perfect the royal wave  

Grace  

Grrr Gracie...  :shocked  two guns  all i wanted was a peaceful life...

• Like 1

Dear Jonzo, 

Sadly I will have to report the passing of your additional Administrator, he HAS got TOO Big for his boots, NOT to mention gone off his rocker! To even consider an approach against us quiet and peace loving nation that us Scot's ONE T are, Really Alan, please get your facts right, we take THREE days off after Hogmanay coz we ken how to PARTY! :party1:

Your Tartan Mod,

Iain

• Like 2

This is the really sad part having to hand the boat back. Many thanks to Swancraft for all their help and support, superb service and lovely people too. The boat ran like a dream and used only 80 litres of fuel in 2 weeks so I waa very happy with that.

post-38-0-41142700-1432285272_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you Howard for the info on the pubs and BEER and the lovely photos, sorry it's over once again for you. That awful feeling when you leave Norfolk is the one part of a Broads holiday I hate, you can always have a beer when you get home, might numb the pain a little  ;)

Grace  :kiss

• Like 2