Oops

RayandCarole

I have seen those marker posts high and dry on very low tides, makes a mockery of keeping within the posts, as 20 feet away from the posts there is barely 2 foot of water.

Now this is where a depth sounder or fish finder becomes useful.

It might be a case of keep near to the centre of the channel, except when passing another boat, or when one is overtaking you.

I am fairly sure the hire boat pictured tailed us between Brundall & Reedham yesterday and then shot past us after cantley creating a bow wave like you have never seen, if it is the same one its wash sent us all over and a little boat coming the other way wash bounced all over to. That would have been around 330 - 4pm so feasibly its probably the same boat

Got this one of today at high water,not an easy task as he went on at speed.BUT be warned in that part of the shallow there's a lot of rubbish,we have just removed a car tyre from my prop.and now I'm of at midnight to fetch mustang back,

• Like 2

I am fairly sure the hire boat pictured tailed us between Brundall & Reedham yesterday and then shot past us after cantley creating a bow wave like you have never seen, if it is the same one its wash sent us all over and a little boat coming the other way wash bounced all over to. That would have been around 330 - 4pm so feasibly its probably the same boat

It looks like one of Clives?. If it IS one of Clives, take the name and number and report it next time. When we were moored at Loddon, one of Rickos boats with a party of men / lads aboard, came in and moored next to us. They were`nt loud or offensive to anyone in any way, but they were doing something they should`nt, so i mentioned it to Clive when we returned. Being as it was a thursday evening / friday morning, i assumed they would still be aboard when we got home, so i reported it back to him directly. If ANYBODY on a hire boat is doing something wrong or offensive or dangerous, report it immediately to their home base. The fleet owners want to know, so they can take steps to reduce the possibility of things happening again, especially if there`s the slightest chance of them being held partially responsible.

• Like 1