Uncle Albert Rides Again!

Timbo

Having retrieved Uncle Albert from hospital yesterday (binging on fruit scones and biscuits gave him a hyper) plans are once again in motion for his return to the Broads. As he has now cocked up plans to make a separate run to take down all of the essentials he needs but we would not manage to fit in the car on one journey I have to try and reschedule the trip down but.... Uncle Albert will be arriving in Broadland on on the 16th of this month for a week.

So my usual plea...if you see a sailor hat on the A17/A47 don't return it to us and if you see me with one foot on the bank and the other on top of a sailor hat in the water...just walk on by and don't ask who what's under the sailor hat.  :norty:  :naughty:

• Like 7

Having retrieved Uncle Albert from hospital yesterday (binging on fruit scones and biscuits gave him a hyper) plans are once again in motion for his return to the Broads. As he has now cocked up plans to make a separate run to take down all of the essentials he needs but we would not manage to fit in the car on one journey I have to try and reschedule the trip down but.... Uncle Albert will be arriving in Broadland on on the 16th of this month for a week.

It's a  great pity that it's not the next week, Tim.. you might have brought him to the Meet! :wave

• Like 1

Good luck with your trip and safe travels!

I have enjoyed reading many of your posts and your website is on my bookmarks list. :)

Jean.

Thanks Jean, the all new website is slowly coming together after the latest hack! Finished the first part of the history page and just editing together some footage from one of the trips we took year before last down the Ant.

It's a  great pity that it's not the next week, Tim.. you might have brought him to the Meet! :wave

I wanted to turn up to a meet and make some friends before I brought Pater along...honest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YiXsuyYa4c

• Like 1