Chris Evans, An Apologoy

Paul

Members may be aware that I was, in a recent thread somewhat critical, unkind even regarding the television and radio personality Mr Chris Evans. Over the past few days I have decided that this criticism was somewhat unfair, the unkindess perhaps unwarranted. I try not to judge others, and not to make personal comments about others in public. In criticising Mr Evans I forgot this ethos. I am not above acknowledging my mistakes and not too proud to admit to, and apologise for them. On that basis I would like to offer Mr Evans my unreserved apology via that same media which carried the original comments, that being this forum.

In that same spirit I would hope that Mr Evans feels inclined to return to his day job, that being the BBC Radio 2 Breakfast Show and save us all from that god awful woman who "Auntie" has seen fit to put in his place. We are currently enjoying a family holiday in deepest, darkest Wales where signals for anything seem very scarce. My DAB Radio can connect to three channels. One is Radio 2, the others are Welsh language. After three days of Sara Cox I have to admit I'm seriously considering the Welsh Language channels.

• Like 3