Boat / Outboard / Launch Trailer - For Sale

I recently did a tiling job for a client in a neighbouring village and got chatting like one does.

Turns out he has an inflatable boat/engine for sale. I persuaded him to let me advertise it on here before he goes to a national advertiser.

Anyone interested then please PM / txt / Ring me and I will put you in contact with him.

I am making no commission on any possible sale whatsoever.  With the vendor not being a member I would ask any successful purchaser to make a donation to forum funds in the normal manner, amount of their choice.  The boat/engine imho is a very good deal and someone will end up with a right bargain. 

Getting it to you - the lot will of course fit in my 'GriffTile' van so I can get it to you if you cover my fuel costs etc

Details as per below:-

Hello Griff

Back from holidays, so best catch up.

Attached are some photos of the boat, engine and trolley:

The engine is a Honda BF10B SHE, 10HP 4 stroke. It has about 20 hours running time, and was serviced before it was put into storage.

The boat is a Honda T32 IE1, 3.2 meter ‘Air Deck’. I inflated it this week, it was still at full pressure after 3 days, so there should be no problem there.

The handling/launching trolley is aluminium and is designed to disassembled for easy transport.

Should anyone ask why I’m selling it, it’s because of my heart attack and the wife no longer wants me to play with it.

Looking around websites, £3,000 is about the price for a new boat and engine. I think it would be not unreasonable to ask £1,500 for boat, engine and trolley plus a couple of extra bits (anchor, seat bag, tiller extension)

Thanks for your help

Dave

post-65-0-32187600-1437890890_thumb.jpg

post-65-0-14526100-1437890931_thumb.jpg

post-65-0-55316700-1437891047_thumb.jpg

That looks very nice & brand new. Does give those without a tender the opportunity to purchase a bit of freedom if moored Ranworth Island or Percy's Island of popping over to the ever packed staithe. It's also great for a bit of dinghy exploring or collection of the Chinese if on Surlingham! I have no connection to the seller however do love to see dinghys used on the Broads as it's becoming a lost activity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk