Mobile Phone Upgrade....

BroadScot

Hi Folks,

Well on Tuesday it was time to see about upgrading our two mobile phones, both just used as a phone and for texting, mine a bit of internet. Anyway I have now been upgraded to EE4G, aye right, in a city maybe. However, I have put this thread here to warn you, that changing over is not as straight forward as you think it should be.

It has taken the best part of forty hours plus an hours phone call to EE (awaiting to see if recompence for long BT call) as both phones would not text, mine would not phone but could access the internet. Things are working now...I hope!  So if you are due soon for upgrade, be prepared for bugs ....now where have I been reading about things like that the past few days?:naughty: Eh Skipper! and Alan! :naughty:

cheersIain

I have been on Vodafone since we had the brick and mag-mount aerial in the mid 80's, all i want in a phone is to make calls so all the upgrades we have had have been over the top for me. I don't text, i only use the internet if desperate.

The keyboards on phone are far too small for me even in landscape. 

For those people that need them for business and emergencies they are a godsend.

Regards

Alan