7 days till our week on Commodore

Siddy

This time next week we'll be in Premier Inn river side at Yarmouth making a change from Travel inn down Gorleston so any reviews if you stopped there, going to ring them see if I can get a room to view the river.

Saturday 12th a trip to Asda and up to Stalham to collect Commodore so lets hope for a fine week. Checking tides looks like we are stay `up North` which will please Kaz for fishing. Any reviews on the boat.

No time for a holiday lol for the last few weeks I've been packing my house up and putting in a storage unit ready to move and the pre date they thought was the weekend we came back from holiday but that's been put back - joy. Just off to get moved in and Kaz will be off for 3 month after a op then we should get our rug rat (mini yorkshire terrier) mid Dec that's costing me the same as a week on Melody, with the luck i'm having it will be a white Christmas whilst I'm training it to use the garden.

May have to plan a training course in spring thats what you call a solo cruise isn't it.

I will be there so I'm told lol, got my to do list haircut, pickup water from Moggies and make sure to fuel up and load up Thurs pm (so far lol).

May try St Bennets for the 1st night for a change since we've never stopped over night there if I can get to top end to watch the afternoon rush. 2nd choice Thurne or S Walsham. Never had a bad week yet do fingers crossed.