Footie Today

addicted

Footie has been a very sad event in this house today. My hubby has supported Leyton Orient for 48 years only to see them relegated to non-league football next season ... that's if they even survive the next court hearing which could see them disappear completely. Staff at the club haven't been paid and it's a very sad state of affairs.

I am sure that those of you who are true footie fans, loyal to your club, will understand how he feels. Apparently the Radio London commentator was in tears at the end of the match today.

• Like 2

Chelsea beat Spurs 4 2, so sorry Carol with an E, Arsenal face Man City tomorrow, dependant on that outcome it could be an Arsenal v Chelsea final

Jean I feel your im indoors pain, I really do, if Arsenal lose tomorrow it will be hell in my household :facepalm:

Come on Arsenal :trophy

Grace

• Like 3

Deep despondency here today Gracie sorry to have to tell you Tony isn't confident  Arsenal have what it takes at the moment and like you he's a fan. I' m really gutted the Spurs lost For the first time in a very long time I thought we were going to pull it off Did I drown my sorrows last night? You bet - Big Time!

Carole

• Like 1

Big sighs of relief! Tony should have had more faith, bet there's celebrations in your house tonight! All London final, should make good viewing Even though I'm a Spurs lady I'll be routing for the gunners come the day! Just as Tony does for the Spurs as long as it doesn't clash with the interests of the Arsenal.

Carole

Edited by addicted
  • Like 1

Yay Arsenal are through to the final................See you at Wembley Ian, don't worry I'll buy you a pint to ease your pain when Chelsea lose :naughty: :kiss

Mcdreamy scored the final goal, oops I mean Sanchez, well he is easy on the eye :love

Grace

• Like 2