Sign in to follow this  
Stranger

A New May Week in 2012

:wave hi peeps just a pre-emt we will be on the water in May the first week that is i know Neil and Karen (Daytona Bill)are also on the southern side on Swallow we are on Pacific Emerald so anyone else arround that week would be nice to meet up for a chat or two at the least lol cheers:party2::party2::party2:

Guest DAYTONA-BILL   
Guest DAYTONA-BILL
I shall keep that week free Dave,will contact you and Neil nearer the time to arrange a meet up etc

And a cruise down river Steve ;);) .

Guest DAYTONA-BILL   
Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I hope you have a good journey down Dave. Last year, Karen and i were not expecting to be round the M25 till after about 9-9.30, but we were past Ipswich by then. I hope this year will be the same :party: Are you going to leave early and have brekkie (bacon sarnies?) at Rosie Leas, or is it going to be Lunch, or both :naughty::naughty: ?

we are picking up Duke of Lights from Herbert Woods on 5th!!

we might head south for couple of days before heading back north, but we are thinking it twice atm!

Guest DAYTONA-BILL   
Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Yeah, i seem to remember reading another thread elsewhere saying it`s been put off til then?. We`ll still be staying south though, it`s a lot less crowded.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM where did that go..................good week great people made a change talking in person and gives a deeper concern on how things are done in certain places hmmmmmm two guns