Flooding In Wroxham

I have seen flooding in Wroxham before, mostly near to the parking outside of the Hotel Wroxham but I have never seen flooding on the main road. Please see the link in EDP24 showing pictures from earlier this week.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/flooding_in_wroxham_as_met_office_warns_of_wet_weather_across_region_tonight_1_4579718

Over the last week we have had rain most days in Sheffield between 125 - 150mm of rain and thunder & lightening, flaming June:naughty:

Regards

Alan

On 18/06/2016 at 9:00 AM, ranworthbreeze said:

I have seen flooding in Wroxham before, mostly near to the parking outside of the Hotel Wroxham but I have never seen flooding on the main road. Please see the link in EDP24 showing pictures from earlier this week.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/flooding_in_wroxham_as_met_office_warns_of_wet_weather_across_region_tonight_1_4579718

Over the last week we have had rain most days in Sheffield between 125 - 150mm of rain and thunder & lightening, flaming June:naughty:

Regards

Alan

Blimey, it must have been serious floods if you got Thunder and Lightning up there :naughty: did you happen to see who was at the helm? :hardhat: , ................................i`l get me coat

• Like 1

One thing a lot of people don`t know is that oficially 75 was hotter than 76, but the summer of 76 started at easter, and ended in October, down in the south east anyway. But in 75, i remember when me and the lads went on bikes up to our local aifield on May bank holiday. It snowed, but 2 weeks later, i was riding my ne bike in a T shirt.  Only the British weather can do that.

April 19th 1976 in the Southeast (Brentwood to be precise) we had 6 ins of snow laying, how do i know my eldest daughter I collected from Harold Wood Hospital and the tender age of 6 days. It stayed cold until end of may. 1St June the sun came out and stayed until October, yes 75 was hot, but not as hot and sunny as 76 .

Charlie

• Like 1