Waveney Stardust

Hylander

As my hubby has now joined the crew of The Waveney Stardust,   I thought I would just mention it on the Forum.    It is not a business but a Charity.   All crews are voluntary. 

If you have someone in your party that is disabled or elderly please do have a look at their website.   A jolly good day out can be had as you can see.   All facilities are on board.    From what I can gather if you just bring your packed lunch with you, if a day on the boat or arrange lunch at a hotel.   A cup of tea is provided.    You can have just a morning or an afternoon if that suits better. 

Please do give them a try , they are a very worthwhile Charity.     The morning and afternoon or daily rates are very very reasonable. 

http://www.waveneystardust.co.uk/ 

• Like 5

That's a coincidence, a near neighbour of mine. a lady called Francis, her son in law skippers one of the Stardusts, he tells me that he has a whale of a time! Agreed, a thoroughly worthwhile charity, brings a great deal of joy to its often elderly customers. My wife used to do hairdressing for a nearby old biddies home and and their annual trip on Stardust is the one they all look forward to. 

• Like 2