Ay-up! From South Yorkshire

Ah Whitley Bay, great memories of days out on the beach and lighthouse as a kid and then off to the Spanish City funfair (sadly long gone) and fish & chips before getting the train (before the metro) home

Happy Days

not been there for years and only live 30 minutes away.... Note to self!

• Like 2

Just now, deebee29 said:

Ah Whitley Bay, great memories of days out on the beach and lighthouse as a kid and then off to the Spanish City funfair (sadly long gone) and fish & chips before getting the train (before the metro) home

Happy Days

not been there for years and only live 30 minutes away.... Note to self!

Spanish City?

That rings a bell. Is this what Mark Knopfler sings about in 'Tunnel of Love'?

Rather than type up loads of posts (which I don't normally do :naughty:) I would just like to say a very warm welcome to all the new members who have joined in the last couple of weeks, you picked the best place :wave 

The lovely Alan (Jaws) is a very intelligent young man who owns a lovely boat by the name of Ocra, oops I mean Orca which is in fact a Boat and not a vegetable, as I am an intelligent young woman, when we post on here together most people are in awe of us, ain't that right Jaws? In awe of us for all the wrong reasons lol :facepalm:

Welcome everyone :kiss

Grace

• Like 7