One For Gracie.....

BroadScot

Hi Gracie,

Our niece has just returned from a year working in Auckland, NZ. She was telling us all what happens at work on Friday afternoons. Ah item very close to your heart, Wine! Every Friday afternoon they stop early in the office, and partake of a glass of the finest NZ wine! Now that's what I call civilised ! There is a downside though, if out for a glass of wine it cost around $14 NZ a glass !! Gulp ! That is around £7.00 in our money. 

She is back to stock up with summer clothes, and shoes, as they are so expensive there! Flys back there at the weekend.

cheersIain

• Like 1

Hi my lovely

Are there any jobs going where she works? :naughty: Seriously, that's so nice, I bet it makes for a more pleasant working environment, perhaps if we adopted the same attitude over here there would be a lot more people happy in their jobs, in more ways than one :wasted:Please tell her from me that Next have got some beautiful shoes and boots to die for at the moment and next day free delivery, I am an expert on these matters, you know ;)

Thank you for that, Iain :kiss

Grace

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Please tell her from me that Next have got some beautiful shoes and boots to die for at the moment and next day free delivery,

Grace

So yer can afford more than one pair then darlin with free delivery... make sure you tell im in doors how delivery you has saved....

Charlie xx xx :kiss:arms:

• Like 1

We have a Swedish ritual every Friday afternoon called "Fika" which basically means coffee.  But of course with coffee you need to have some cake as well so we all take turns providing something.  These range from homemade efforts to whatever the local Sainsbury's has left at 2pm on a Friday afternoon!

The effort they make in Sweden is pretty impressive and also includes cheese, crackers and lingonberry jam as below.

11150388.jpg

• Like 3