Will It Be A Bumper Year?

Meantime

What's the cut off age? I can't say i followed fashion but I would think twice about wearing electric blue contact lesnses and having blue tips dyed on my Gary Rhodes style spikey this was in 200..... not that long ago!

That may have been a phase rather than anything as grand as style or fashion TBH. I used River Island then then and i use them now though maybe i need to wait until River Island go out of business before making a judgement.

21 minutes ago, Londonlad1985 said:

What's the cut off age? I can't say i followed fashion but I would think twice about wearing electric blue contact lesnses and having blue tips dyed on my Gary Rhodes style spikey this was in 200..... not that long ago!

That may have been a phase rather than anything as grand as style or fashion TBH. I used River Island then then and i use them now though maybe i need to wait until River Island go out of business before making a judgement.

Sorry LL I disgree. The year 200 seems a long time ago, your looking well for your age though mate