The Ship Reedham.

Looking for info,It's been sometime since we went to the Ship.Long way off the first day of our hols in September,the first.We make our way across to the north.On the first the tides are not good for us.One option is to moor at Reedham and eat at the Ship,has anyone  been there if so what was it like.

Thanks Ian .

I've always liked the Ship and invariably call in every time we are on the Broads. The beer garden was always one of my favourite places although the view is a bit obscured now with the large boats which appear to have taken up residence. Popular with the locals too. 

My only reservation is with the real ale which has been a little disappointing on my recent visits.  Otherwise good pub. 

DSC_3807.JPG

DSC_3805.JPG

DSC_3809.JPG

DSC_3803.JPG

• Like 2

Ian, have I read that correctly, no mooring outside a riverside pub?

I know that it happens. A long time ago now we turned up on the Wherry Albion & moored outside Coldham Hall only to be told we couldn't moor there. The landlord was a city bloke with strange ideas!

I'm pretty sure that the moorings are not part of the pub. Back in the day the BA ranger used to be around there, I think this is confirmed by the fence which had been erected in recent years clearly separating the pub garden and the Quay. A couple of barges and a Broom seem to be fairly regular fixtures there now so I'm not sure what the status of these moorings are.