Pacific Breeze

Morning all, just realised that. In just under 9 weeks we will be starting our week on Pacific Breeze. So excited. Any one holding pictures or experience on this boat can they please share. Recommended by Lynda as we usually have Swallow and Maffetts made the decision to stop hiring out.

I hired Pacific Grayling ( which doesn't seem to be available anymore) a couple  of years ago.  I seen Breeze on hand over , and like all their boats it appeared to be in great condition , but of course it's not a modern craft, but I'm sure you are aware of that , and not what you are looking for anyway.

It was a great yard to deal with, from booking to handing the boat back , it was all fast, friendly and professional . I am on Diamond later this year, can't wait. 

• Like 1

Thanks

Not looking for new and modern. I prefer to go with a small yard that has excellent service and quality offerings. Maffetts hit the spot for me and I hope that the experience on Breeze will enable me to transfer my allegiance to Pacific,  I have on,y heard great things about them. I also love the southern rivers. 

• Like 3

Hi Ian,, so sad to hear Maffetts are not hiring anymore. We hired from Pacific a while back, to attend one of the NBN meets at The Coldham Hall. We had Emerald, which in all honesty was a bit cold, but they replaced the heating system after we had it. As for Richard and Fiona, a lovely couple, and a real delight to deal with.

As for Maffetts, what are they doing with Swallow and Merlin?. Whoever buys them should be made aware that ALL timber boats need a lot of money spent on them to keep them in peek condition.

We stopped at Pacific last summer for diesel and pump out.The owner was a pleasure to deal with,during the conversation we got to talking about his boat maintenance, he certainly knows his stuff and obviously takes great pride in all his boats,so i dont think you will be disappointed.Have a great holiday .:594c04f0e761f_default_AnimatedGifVehiclessaily:

Cracking boat is breeze as are all the fleet n Richard and Fiona are brilliant to chat to and iv never heard anything but great things spoken about pacific as a whole .

You never know Max you might just bump ( not literally :default_biggrin:) into the crazy forum southern river idiot ( that's me BTW :15_yum: )

8 hours ago, Maxwellian said:

Morning all, just realised that. In just under 9 weeks we will be starting our week on Pacific Breeze. So excited. Any one holding pictures or experience on this boat can they please share. Recommended by Lynda as we usually have Swallow and Maffetts made the decision to stop hiring out.

I don't think you'll go far wrong. I've been with Pacific twice (Moonlight and Emerald) and they were brilliant. I hope they do well with bookings from ex-Maffetts customers like yourself. Let us know how you get on. 

• Like 1