• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Dogs are welcome as long as they've been for a walk beforehand.

Free mooring is also available right next to the restaurant and it's BA approved.

Thanks for the offer, looking forward to the drink !

• Like 1

Ah, by BA I meant Broads Authority, sorry I got confused. And yes you can moor Broad Ambition next to us as I said :)

• Thanks 3

We may also pop over as we are in Norwich for two nights and weds (18th July) pm is not yet sorted as it's first sons graduation bash at UEA. We have five adults two doggies (one horse one growing horse) and one 9 month old....Any takers? Second thoughts maybe take away would be the best plan...lol

M+F

Hi Malanka, 

You are all welcome either to sit in or take away, it's all up to you.

Best of luck for your son's graduation ;) 

Noticed on Saturday that the Vagabond appears to be closed down, does anyone know if this is the case?

I did not get a chance to try it out.What I did notice, the menu was fairly limited. Don't know if the restaurant was well used or not.I used to like Thai on the river.Sadly that went down  hill then closed.After all there are many restaurants in Norwich to succeed you need to stand out and be A bit different