Fridge Promotions

We have just had one of these fridges fitted yesterday by Tom which he managed to do for us the same day as the boat was in Brundall. Very happy with it so far. Swapped it from our Waeco which has broken after 5 years and I could not find anybody to repair it. Went with the Isotherm in the end as Tom can do repairs on these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 30/06/2018 at 00:48, Baitrunner said:

I can't wait for the bow thruster promo :default_icon_bowdown:

We can do Bow Thruster promotions any time!!

Let me know what boat and her whereabouts and I will give you a price!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is anyone interested in a new CR130 fridge, it has never been used but was returned by the customer as it didn't fit in the space he had. There are a few cosmetic marks as the couriers weren't as careful as I would expect!

I have replaced a door hinge and the fridge is good to go.

I would like £550 for it. Full manufacturers warranty, collection from Brundall. Or I may be able to delivery locally if passing :-) 

130.jpg

130b.jpg

130c.jpg

• Like 1

It is designed like this to keep the outside fridge dimensions to a minimum, the compressor has to be housed somewhere - it is either the fridge capacity that would get sacrificed or the freezer capacity - I guess one way or the other one of them have to give - it wont suit everyone!

We do sell freezers, or fridge freezers with designated freezer spaces if you are looking for a freezer?