Holding tank

Could it possibly involve being head down, **** up, breathing paint fumes and swearing a lot?? He should employ your sister again for that job :lol:

Spot On!

Now...anyone know how to remove aluminium paint from your fingers? I can't go to work with fingernails like Lily Savage... :oops:

There's plenty of info on the Tek Tanks site regarding fitting tanks, vents and just about everything else, seems the key is the right sized vent pipe and having no sags in the pipework where stinky stuff can collect, http://www.tek-tanks.com/boats/sanitati ... s/venting/ I moored at Horning earlier in the week and discovered what a Poop Deck is, I think every Duck in Horning must have crapped on mine, bloody marvelous hadn't cleaned the deck since the start of the season, Tuesday I decide to give it all a clean and every Duck used my decks as a toilet,,,, :cry

Regards Frank,,,,

• 4 months later...

hi wayneakp i have had a trial on sea jem , take it its the same boat as you have been talking about. thinking of buying her, could do with some inside info on engines condition, hull below the waterline and did you get the holding tank done plus any thing else you think i ought to know cheers mate

hi wayneakp i have had a trial on sea jem , take it its the same boat as you have been talking about. thinking of buying her, could do with some inside info on engines condition, hull below the waterline and did you get the holding tank done plus any thing else you think i ought to know cheers mate

Best to PM Wayne directy - Welcome to the forum by the way.... We all know Sea Jem and is a good example of her type. Im sure Wayne will fill you in with more details as necessry :Stinky