Finally!

Guest plesbit

Very pleased for you Simon.

Rumour has it that on Saturday 28th several very strange phenomenon will occur – the sun will shine, the sea will be flat calm, and a blue hulled Seawings will be spotted moving under her own propulsion downriver towards Haven Bridge ... :o

You're more than welcome to join in the celebrations. cheers

Phil and Carron

Wipers?? Absolutely not, if we'd asked for that to be sorted as well we’d not see Binky until this time next year!!

Outdrive rebuild should be complete though, which will do us. Just have to slap another coat of Rain-X on, although you'll notice that we did specify sun for the duration :naughty:

Phil and Carron

Very pleased for you Simon.

Rumour has it that on Saturday 28th several very strange phenomenon will occur – the sun will shine, the sea will be flat calm, and a blue hulled Seawings will be spotted moving under her own propulsion downriver towards Haven Bridge ... :o

You're more than welcome to join in the celebrations. cheers

Phil and Carron

Plans are a bit up in the air at the moment Phil but certainly if I was able to join you I'd be delighted to. I would, however, need to recruit another crew member to make it possible. I'm also off the whole of next week and still finalising my plans accordingly but if anyone was willing to help me crew then I would certainly look at shuffling things around so I can join you.

:Stinky

Simon

I will do Barry but at present I don't even know if I will be in Norfolk that weekend and I am struggling a bit to co-ordinate lots of plans with lots of people so it will likely be a few days yet before I see how the pieces of the jigsaw fit together.

It also partly depends on what Phil & Carron have in mind.

Our plans are dependent on two guns Gary delivering Binky back to KQ fully functional by next Thursday Simon. Based on experience over the last ten months, please don’t plan your end of hols weekend around that.

If all pans out, sure there would be no problem at all finding a second crew at Reedham and imagine you'll be on your way back up river by then anyway?

Phil and Carron

Our plans are dependent on two guns Gary delivering Binky back to KQ fully functional by next Thursday Simon. Based on experience over the last ten months, please don’t plan your end of hols weekend around that.

If all pans out, sure there would be no problem at all finding a second crew at Reedham and imagine you'll be on your way back up river by then anyway?

Phil and Carron

mmm sounds like you need a new engineer!!!!

Hi Phil,

Suffice to say I won't be making any decisions until closer to the time anyway. PM on its way....

Good luck getting Binky sorted and fingers crossed it pans out for next weekend.

Simon