Chat Room Open Daily

Polly

Arthur has kindly indicated that our Chat Room runs on his dedicated server 24/7

We thought in the quiz that we would suggest 10.30 to 11.30 and 7.30 to 8,30 daily as times to focus on so that there is a good chance of bumping into another member when you log in. 
This would just be for a general natter not a quiz.

http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat

no password required

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

mmmmm bugger I wanted a good rant in the chat room but no one in     lol I would like to thank all the idiots that were out at the weekend ignoring  the advise by the Gov pics on facebook of folk standing in line at chip shops in Scarborough  the hundreds of Bikers at Matlock  ohhhh whats the point   you cant educate PORK!!!

EVERYONE ELSE TAKE CARE  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stranger said:

mmmmm bugger I wanted a good rant in the chat room but no one in     lol I would like to thank all the idiots that were out at the weekend ignoring  the advise by the Gov pics on facebook of folk standing in line at chip shops in Scarborough  the hundreds of Bikers at Matlock  ohhhh whats the point   you cant educate PORK!!!

EVERYONE ELSE TAKE CARE  

I'll second that rant!

Had a quick look in Steve but nobody about so, like you, gave up.

Could not have stayed for long but could have done with a chat after trying trying to explain the new restrictions to Mother.

Maybe better luck next time I log in.