Richardsons 2011 brochure

Dan

yep mine turned up this morn and has now dissapeared. my sons have it and are planing a trip on the broads with their girls. clive if my boys try and book broadsman could you please refuse their booking on the grounds that old grumpy (thats my boys nick name for me ) will be soooo jelous :cry:cry thanks in advance ;)

had a look at the brochure this morning and on the whole its an improvment on last year. just a few things that struck me... lots of new boat introduced last year from france but i only saw one that said new to the fleet. if it was me id be making a point of letting everone no theses boats were new additions first time customers wont no they are. all the new picture are great and do give you a mcuch better idea of what your booking but im not so sure about the cabins not being dressed curtins missing etc, i do understand your point clive re customers expecting things like flowers,bottels of wine, bowles of fruit. but i just think it would look better, but i guess thats just my take on it.loved the big page on broadsman ( that boat would look stuning with a blue hull) and finally i thought the piece about mr richarson was a very nice touch.

Hi Andy,

pictures without curtains will be replaced over time but we needed to get a few hundred pictures taken so needed a starting point..

we dont make a major point about our refurbed boars as there are varying degrees of refurb, we dont feel a boat with new upholstery is a big deal whereas some would call it a refit. we

have two full time upholsterers working flat out to keep the fleet to the standard our customers expect it to be at.

The french boats were new last year not this year and the french boats new to this years fleet did not make the brochure.

cheersbar

Got my brochure now. I agree it's a definite improvement on prior years and as per my comments about the website the increased number of interior pictures makes a big difference. The 2nd holiday discount is a good deal - I seem to think this resurrects an offer Hoseasons used to do for a number of years. As always the 10% out of season discounts are also really good. Small point - the Acle and Stalham headings aren't very clear which has the effect of jumbling all the boats together which is a pity.