Hello Everyone

Guest RhonddaRudie

My name is Tom and I'm from the Rhondda Valley in South Wales.I've been lucky enough to spend two holidays boating on the Broads and am hoping to make it a hat trick in August.I love everything about the Broads.I'm particularly partial to the Bridge Inn Acle,the Ferry Inn Stokesby and the Ferry Inn Reedham. :grin: From briefly reading this board I can see there are some real experts here so I look forward to learning from you all. :grin:

My Very Best Wishes,

Tom

Welcome to the forum from w44nty,there are some very knowledgable members here(excluding me),ask whatever you want to know and the answers will be given.

Good luck enjoy your visit in August

Many thanks!! :grin:

Ei David nid yn unig yn gallu Cymraeg

Mwynhewch eich amser yn defnyddio'r fforwm

Now you've confused me,I'm afraid the Rhondda isn't a Welsh speaking area but I salute and thank you for the effort. :grin::grin::grin:

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Tom, and a welcome from me too. We`ll be up there before you, we`re going in June, but i hope the weathers a lot better this year :lol::lol: . Enjoy the forum. Regards ............Neil.