Captain's Blog - Simple Boating Diaries

LondonRascal

I thought I would help some 'lockdown fatigue' with some videos - this was taken in the days before England's second lockdown.  These videos are all filmed on my mobile phone but the footage I captured during this trip on my proper camera I am having some issues editing since I am trying to do such on a small, low spec Laptop - but I'll get there in the end. 

These more recent 'diary format' Blogs, are simple and hark back to the original Captain's Blogs with very little in the way of editing (its all one on my phone) and have no background music. Despite not being polished affairs, I hope none the less you will enjoy:

• Like 5

Really enjoyed the videos Robin, we bought one of the Horizon 35's in the first video, it's a reminder the we had planned to be out on her this week but due to goverment legislation etc. Hopefully we will all be able to get back soon.😀

• Like 1

As I think I've commented before, Robin, I like the simple format of the latest videos and your natural film making skills still come through. I hope to catch up on these latest one's very soon. At the moment I'm working my way through Russell's recent uploads and as you know that takes a long time...