I sooo much want this boat.

Guest SetFair

I've been drooling over this boat foe a few weeks now since the price was slashed from £37750 to £30k (was up for £40k 12 months ago). http://www.thamesboatsales.co.uk/boat_d ... 5173&btsP=£30,000&btpFN=13295173_2.JPG&btsBoatName=Charlotte Trood&return=marina&marina=Bray

I know the vessel well and fastidious owners very well when it used to be moored at Bray Marina on the Thames. It then spent a couple of years at Woolverstone before returning to the Thames and up for sale.

IMO, a bargain when compared to other aft cabin vessels out there (Fairline Mirage, Nimbus etc.) but my wife says :norty: . I just can't understand women :cry

I recall somebody on here looking for one of those things not so long ago, if it's as good as you believe and he's still looking this could be a useful thread for him. I think it was Andy (First Mate)

It was me and I am still looking. This one while it's a nice little ship, does not have a double berth in the aft cabin. One of the main criteria of SWMBO !!!

Never seen a Baltic with a double in the aft. Did they make one then?

It was me and I am still looking. This one while it's a nice little ship, does not have a double berth in the aft cabin. One of the main criteria of SWMBO !!!

Or how about a Birchwood 33 Classic? Would please the wife :dance