Hello all.

Guest TheFerryman

And a very warm welcome!!!

Are you the very considerate gentleman who waits for us to pass before setting off on your ferry? :bow

cheersbar

Most times I try to gauge it so that the boats don't have to slow down :)

Welcome from me too,

If you are the reedham chain ferry man, I used you yesterday.

:wave

I was on between 1pm and 6pm yesterday. Was that when you went across ?

We use the ferry alot, as our boat's moored at Reedham and we're up most weekends.

I'm curious, do you have set shift times??? We see different gentlemen all the time, there's a younger man and 2 older men (one with long hair, would that be Bob??) mostly.

Lou xx

We use the ferry alot, as our boat's moored at Reedham and we're up most weekends.

I'm curious, do you have set shift times??? We see different gentlemen all the time, there's a younger man and 2 older men (one with long hair, would that be Bob??) mostly.

Lou xx

There's one full - time and 4 part time. The full-time chap ( who's on holiday this week ) does Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 6 pm with an hour for dinner, which Bob does. The rest of us do the 6 - 10 shift and split the weekends into 3 shifts, 8 am - 1pm, 1pm -6 pm and 6 pm -10 pm. We also split weekdays when the full- time chap is away or cover each others shifts.

I'm the one with long hair !! :wave ( Doing the evening shift today ).

A warm welcome to the forum FM, our boat is kept down on the southern rivers as its safer there(mostly) and we pass the ferry quite often and will be next monday so i will give you a wave. :wave

It's not my shift Monday :Stinky