R.i.p. Lulu

addicted

Our pleasure at having  our first weekend on the new boat  was somewhat marred on Sunday by the receipt of a   very tearful call from my daughter telling us of the death of their much adored  Shia Tsu, Lulu. It was not entirely unexpected  as she had been ailing for a couple of weeks, loss of appetite etc., and was an amazing 18 years old. My granddaughters can't remember life before her arrival so it is a huge blow to them  They are both distraught and we are going to miss her terribly too.

Carole

• Sad 9

A difficult time. Many, including myself have experienced this particular loss. Very difficult, very hard.

There is sorrow enough in the natural way
From men and women to fill our day;
And when we are certain of sorrow in store,
Why do we always arrange for more?
Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware
Of giving your heart to a dog to tear.

Rudyard Kipling.

The Power of the dog.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ahh I am so sorry for your daughter and her family Carole. I have been there and having also added to my family know how I will feel in the future

I am so sorry that this news also coincided with what should have been a wonderful weekend aboard your new boat

I can only pass my sincerest condolences to your family, yet also my very best wishes to yourself and all of of your family for the future before you