Golden Bridge

andyg

The one we  had was an aft cabin.  I'm guessing the one you looked at was an aft cockpit. We bought ours in 1995 and I never fell out of love with her. She had been owned by one owner  only and had been lived on for a few years. The owner was a marine engineer and had looked after her mechanically very thoroughly. Cosmetically not so well  - to say the least. We stripped everything out  and threw it in the skip! From the headlining down to the floor. And spent the next few months restoring her to her former glory and then some.  No expense was spared When she was finished she looked marvellous . When we sold her 11 years later we had a list of people who had asked  for a heads up if we ever wanted to sell her and  because I had had an illness that made her freeboard height a bit too much of a chllenge, very reluctantly I  agreed to sell her. Just 3 days later she was gone!  I mourned her departure hugely.  We are still frendly with the man who bought her and he still has her. When we bought her her name was Naiades. We changed that to Beau Jangles and Beau she still is.

Carole