A Bit Of De Ja Vu

addicted

Was just browsing L.H. Jones brokerage list and spotted what I am fairly sure is our old  Sheerline 950.  The change of upholstery, name etc.,  fooled me at first.  It's nice  to see her in good order. she is sold , so  someone is in for some enjoyable boating. When we owned her she was called Hot Gossip and  she is now called Saturday's Child.  I wish her new owner joy.

Carole

• Like 1

1 minute ago, addicted said:

Was just browsing L.H. Jones brokerage list and spotted what I am fairly sure is our old  Sheerline 950.  The change of upholstery, name etc.,  fooled me at first.  It's nice  to see her in good order. she is sold , so  someone is in for some enjoyable boating. When we owned her she was called Hot Gossip and  she is now called Saturday's Child.  I wish her new owner joy.

Carole

I often look at brokerage sites to see if any of my old boats are listed.  Have not found any yet so assume people must be enjoying them - just as we did

• Like 2

There are quite a few Sheerline 950s about for sale Carole at the moment as we were thinking of viewing one. The drawback with this model is the rear access but it looks to have been sorted properly  with your old boat👍

John 

Yes, it was already done when we bought her  in 2008 and was instrumental in us deciding to do so. She was a very well appointed boat. We were moored on the RGO and when we moved to the Broads in 2010 we quickly realised we were no  longer restricted by locks etc and bought a Sheerline1050 which we had until 2020. You will never regret buying a Sheerline. They are by far the best company to deal with. And can  be counted on to offer support. They are still looking after us and our Renaissance with the same level of care.

Csarole

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

We bought it as Saturdays Child but renamed her Sheer Heaven in March 2023. Done some miner work to her to put our stamp on it but a fab boat.

We love the rear access, and the cockpit is really light and spacious.

Nigel & Katherine Marsh

• Like 2

On 29/03/2024 at 12:20, Blades23 said:

We bought it as Saturdays Child but renamed her Sheer Heaven in March 2023. Done some miner work to her to put our stamp on it but a fab boat.

We love the rear access, and the cockpit is really light and spacious.

Nigel & Katherine Marsh

Saturdays Child was our previously referred to boat  .She was Hot Gossip in those days,   When we bought her  in 2008 she was called Mr. Mullett.  We hope you enjoy her as much as we did. 

Carole