Time To Put In A Reef

ChrisB

The dinghy ride was quite nice, mostly below Reed level so a bit sheltered,  albion stout was lovely. :default_beerchug:

Wind on the nose so just put out one of my big nylon 3 strand lines and suddenly much less violence to the lurches and much quieter, not often I have resort to the nylons inland but they do make a big difference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grendel said:

Well it had better improve by Thursday, As I too am headed Norfolk bound for a long weekend next weekend, as I have a solar panel to fit.

Certainly forecast a lot less windy next week which will help handling solar panels, wouldn't have wanted to do it today....

I seem to have a swallow thing going on this week, heard a twang so looked up to spot this little chap on my guard wire.

20230717_184536.thumb.jpg.3449153ef3f17c4830cca90a0decb7e3.jpg

Barely a breath of wind now at burgh castle so looking good for a southwold run tomorrow afternoon, should get under haven bridge 1.30 onwards.

• Like 4