Hampton Safari River Toll

Roy

Great choice of cruiser Roy, I would lean towards the upper end of Bluebells budget range and go for a decent mooring with security and facilities if possible. Otherwise leave the doors unlocked and a bottle of cheap whiskey or slab of beer for an intruder to take!

Matter of preference but the sliding canopy version is great for mooring up single handed as you can tie up to a mooring post single handed from the helm seat if you’ve planned the tide, wind etc. right.

Fantastic little ships in a class of their own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lift out and land storage from Dec to March was £500, but did all the painting and bottom work myself and mooring feed vary whether ever you moor. But costs me around £1700 in mooring and lifting and storage fees in total. Then whatever Derv and pumps out you need. 

Paint for boat was around £150. 

So cost me around £3k per year depending on whether I do any upgraded this year during the winter will be working on Galley 

• Thanks 1