Facebook Outage

Facebook have an outage across all platforms, for those that use it it will give a failed login message. Don't waste your time trying to login or reset passwords, it isn't working.

I would try later, or much later depending on how broken it is.

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, ExSurveyor said:

It didn't help that O2 were in the process of transferring my phone number so I didn't get any passcode numbers FB were sending 😁

my phone was ok and i still received no passcodes

• Like 1

Thanks for putting this up. I was thinking I’d pressed something wrong on my phone. Was just about to sit down with a cup of tea and sort it out. I’ll wait awhile and see what happens. 

• Like 2

mine has eventually let me log in (once i stopped trying to use the password I had stored) (it was down to the fact they let you log in by clicking on your picture my password hadnt updated in my password manager)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grendel said:

yes, apparently I tried resetting my password too quickly as it wasnt sending SMS messages. from what I can see its down worldwide.

You have been moderated at last :default_biggrin:. Didn't mean it.

Kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

• Haha 4

If only there was some sort of social network dedicated to the Broads, which didn't sell your data or use it to profile you for advertising and monetisation purposes and which wasn't run by some greedy global megacorp...

:default_norty:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1