A Memorable Film Made In Year 2000.

Hylander

• Hylander changed the title to A Memorable Film Made In Year 2000.

Why does it change what you type.     'ever changes'  not every.    The r and the y are nowhere near each other and the r is on my left hand and the y is on my right.   I touch type.      So annoying.   Does anyone else find this.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Why does it change what you type.     'ever changes'  not every.    The r and the y are nowhere near each other and the r is on my left hand and the y is on my right.   I touch type.      So annoying.   Does anyone else find this.

I think at our age the brain works quicker than the fingers, or is it the oyher way round?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Yes, I find it happens when I've been out for a liquid lunch with the girls, can't think why :default_biggrin:

Lovely films, thank you M

Grace x

What are you suggestion Gracie.   :default_drink_2::default_drink_2:.    I shall remain as Princess Margaret, who used to say when she was three sheets to the wind.   Why does this carpet keep moving.

• Haha 3

I really do like trawling these older films - and there seem to be more and more all the time, especially older VHS video and DV content.

This gentleman's uploads are awesome and put anything I make to shame - and the silky smooth commentary is just so relaxing! Worth watching his entire channel!

As I'm getting older now and looking back at Hylanders old Films, they were great back in the Sixties and Seventies to remember the good old times, but the younger generation is taking over to keep the Norfolk Broads Special for the future years to come. I hope. 🙏