Marine Tech South Walsham - Has anyone used their Services

Brian

Im after a New Outboard for my little Fletcher Speed boat, nothing too powerful, as its only 13 feet long. Marine Tech has many outboards, which im looking at, but also need the outboard, electrics and steering fitted as well. So alot of work. Which is why i have asked if anyone has had dealings with them in the past. I did have my Binliner serviced with them about 4 years ago, with a few modifications also, and i was generally pleased with the service. I know things change and owners change. Brian

I haven't had any work done by them Brian, but after a recent purchase and a bit of a chat I was happy enough with the way they came across so will be getting my outboard serviced there over the winter.

Worth noting the Broadsbeat rib was there having some work done at the time, so if it's good enough for them....

• 1 month later...