Here is why it's magical...

LondonRascal

This video features in part of day four's 'Captain's Blog', but it was so beautiful I made this stand alone video to tease you all.

Rockland Broad is the location and I used the boat to pan and move through scene rather than moving the camera.  It worked well.

Now, discover your emotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9pIi9HiKA

• Like 5

Alan, thanks for the compliment.

It was as so much of the things I do done on the spot with little thought - the lighting was ideal, the water still and the Swans just going about their business so I stopped the boat and began to move it slowly around hoping the camera on the side of the boat captured it as I hoped and did not fall off!

I did 'watermark' the video because you never know if someone may download it and then stick it up as their work but if people see it who have not been on the Broads and think 'wow' and book with someone that is what it is all about at the end of the day sharing the beauty with more people.

• Like 1