Salerno

andyg

Well after watching the rascals blog of his trip on Salerno, and Clive confirming she is having all new wooden flooring fitted over the winter, we have book Salerno for a trip in July. Fantastic value !!! It's also our first every broads trip in the high season, I'm sure it's going to be a lot busier then we are use to !!! counting down the days ;)

• Like 1

Hi Grace,

October is a great time to visit the Broads, because our allocations dates are pulled out of the hat we have been almost at all times of the year.

We have been sat on the back of the boat with the canopy down in sunshine in the first week in December and have had rain for a week in June & July so you can never tell what the weathers going to do.

Being as you are going late in the season you have plenty of time to arrange everything and start building up your boat kit.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Hi Alan

I know what you mean, we went in late October many years ago and it was probably one of the best times we have had. I remember sitting outside with a glass of wine until quite late in the evening and all you could here was the wildlife and the water, just beautiful.

Grace

• Like 1

hi grace,the best time to visit the broads for us is spring time. we love watching the broads and wild life wake up from its winter sleep. take a look at salerno as i think it offers better vaule then domingo... anyway what ever boat you choose im sure you'll enjoy.

• Like 1