Thought for the Day

SueH

Have you noticed how some people, either face to face or sight unseen, never seem to fit in (ie square peg) where others seem to fit in straight away with no problems.

Has that happened to you or anyone you know?

SueH

PS - sorry just realised I put this in the wrong area.  It should have been in the lounge     ...... 

Hello Sue,

It would seem that your post has been put into the lounge.

Maybe its an age thing but looking back I have always tried to buck the system and can not stand red tape and jobs worths.

Almost a Yorkshire Man after being raised on the North East Derbyshire boarders we know what to call a shovel. :naughty:

Regards

Alan

I'm a round peg in a square hole, if your polite, have a smile and a sense of humour you can fit in anywhere, but like Alan! don't ask me if your bum looks big in that unless you want the truth, something that has got me in trouble in the past, if I don't like you within ten minutes of meeting you I never will, my life is by invitation only and if your invited! your a friend for life, I've been called blunt, I call it being honest, I don't suffer fools gladly, I believe that every problem has a cure and the cure is to get off your backside and do something about it, not to complain to everyone that will listen, I honestly don't care what people think of me, with me what you see is what you get, take me as I am or leave me alone, funny thing is that even though this is a forum and I've only met one or two I have a good idea of the people I'd get on with, unlike another forum where I know there are a few I'd gladly nudge into the Broads if I ever met them, if you use this other forum you probably know the too, two guns

Frank,,,

Especially if you really know it is big and don't want it confirmed!

Seriously - it must be an age thing you get so that, as Frank says, it doesn't matter what people think.

Isn't it nice not to have to worry about looking like 'Twiggy' or whomever is the latest fashionista.  I'm showing my age there though.

SueH

PS - Frank if you are around during week commencing 1 March you are welcome aboard MS for a chin-wag.  We may even provide the coffee and free dog hair from Rosie!!!

Sue! age has nothing to do with it with me, I've been that way since I was a child and I've no idea why, I guess I've always been who I want to be and not who people expect or want me to be, it's odd that most of us are bought up to believe that honesty is the best policy, yet it's got me in more trouble than anything else, I blame my Dad, :norty:  the good thing is that once people know me they know I'll give them an honest answer, so only ask me if they are ready for the truth, once the weather breaks a bit we are always out on Crackers or on it in the Marina, I think last year we managed something like 124 days out, dog hairs don't worry me, we lost our Springer last summer, she loved the boat but I swear I had more of her hair than she did, I actually miss falling over her on the boat she had this knack of getting under my feet when I was running to the back of the boat to moor up,,

Frank,,,,

• Like 1