Dilham, cross keys

OK, we have been up to Dilham before (and what a lovely stretch it is) but when we got there the small staithe was full, so we turned around and went back to Wayford. I know the pub is a little walk from the moorings, so, is it worth it.

Has anyone been in lately and what is the food and beer like.

:Stinky

Its as good as most I would say without being out of this world! Very pleasant beer garden, beer appears well kept and there appears to be a reasonable selection. Food is towards the upper end of pub grub standard. Bar menu is better choice for value although limited. Otherwise you might find the prices a tad eye watering! Its only a very short stroll from the moorings as well so, yes, worth a visit if you can get a space. Obviously its also a very pleasant and peaceful overnight stop as well.

Have a look here!

http://www.crosskeysdilham.co.uk/

• Like 1

Ah, there are a few Neil but as my old Mum used to say, if you can’t say anything good about something, don’t say it. So I don’t :cool: 

cheersbar 

Ah, good advice to those that need it Howard.

Personally i`ve always stood by the addage "tell the truth and shame the devil".

• 2 weeks later...