So, can you help, What is it?

MBA Marine

Perhaps a trip to Duxford with it, there are always restorations going on there and I am sure they will know of most going on even worldwide.

If Duxford was about 60 miles closer then that would be an option but i will stick to sending out a email or two and see where it goes. 

"I guess I could have saved all this fun"........ blimey, can't you tell it's January :naughty: Mark you really need to get out more Lol :kiss

Grace

You are not wrong my saturday night was a mug of coffee and 'Take me out' on the telly!!  still only 10 more years of child raising then at 43 I can re-start my life!!

• Like 1

I take it you realise that it's when the CHILD is 43 you can return to a normal life. Before that time, you have to go through the ...

"Dad, can I borrow the car?"...

"Dad, can I borrow a couple of thousand FOR a car?"...

"Dad, can I borrow a few thousand for a deposit on a house?" and then...

"Dad, can you babysit?"... before finally  

"Dad, can we borrow one of your boats?".

THEN and only then will you return to a normal life... if you can remember what's "Normal".

• Like 4

I take it you realise that it's when the CHILD is 43 you can return to a normal life. Before that time, you have to go through the ...

"Dad, can I borrow the car?"...

"Dad, can I borrow a couple of thousand FOR a car?"...

"Dad, can I borrow a few thousand for a deposit on a house?" and then...

"Dad, can you babysit?"... before finally  

"Dad, can we borrow one of your boats?".

THEN and only then will you return to a normal life... if you can remember what's "Normal".

For some this is the case.

Personally I moved out from under the wings of my parents at 17, I bought my first house at 19, I did borrow £2K from my folks to help with the deposit, as soon as that house was in my name I took out a £2k loan secured to the house to pay them back. now at 33 yrs old I have 1 business and 3 houses. 

I expect my children to not equal but surpass what I achieved I'm happy to let them have reduced rent if they rent one of my properties and assist but they will make their own destiny.

• Like 1