Broadsedge Marina

dnks34

Sorry! late reply but this time of year I'm rarely at home, Stumpy answered the mooring fees, but here's a bit more info on Broadsedge, the new toilets and shower block opens this monday and boy are they posh, best of all the showers are now free but you will need the entry code to get into them, but the old ones are still going so whoopee we have two toilet and shower blocks, shame you still have to pay for a shower in this one, the old one is being rebuilt in September I'm told, just no mention which September, David has several security cameras covering the marina and it's coded entry to the marinas, if you have kids or just like sitting around there is Grass and benches everywhere, I believe that now David has the new workshops they will be taking on everything from painting to mechanics, I don't know the new mechanic but I've heard he's very good, the best bit is I moor there and have been for years, you can always find me! just look for a boat with loads of wood/paint and anything boaty outside it, it's a very friendly place and we usualy help each other out if we can, like anywhere there are the odd Snotty's but you soon get to know and avoid them, oh! forgot they do pump outs or you have the porty potty manhole, or is that now a personhole now we are all PC, I wouldn't moor anywhere else, some say it's a bit far to the main river around 1 1/2 hours but it's a beautiful run, and different every time though Ludham can be like the M25 at times, race days on Barton can scare you if your not used to Yachts, and if you get a mooring in B/E you can join in our new game called Dodge the Doofers, we have an excess of Geese here this year, I've been having problems with my 3 internet there, strange thing it's only in the marina, it was fine before the trees got leaves on so i'm only online if i'm out and not working on the boat, hope that all helps as it really is great there,,

Frank,,, 

• Like 1