Yim Siam Thai Restaurant - Wroxham

Sue and I went to the Yim Siam for the first time last night for our wedding anniversary. Not been here before but had heard some good things. Being a Monday night, there was only one other couple in there so it was a little quiet!

I enjoy Thai food but don't really know much about it. The menu was a bit bewildering with all the unusual names of the dishes, but the English explanations made it a little easier to decide. We opted for a mixed starter to share, and then I went for the Gang Pa (a spicy broth type curry) whilst Sue had a Penang (red sweet curry) with coconut rice and vegetables to share.

The food was very good I am pleased to say. Nothing fancy and quite basic in it's presentation, but the lovely fresh vegetables and fragrant ingredients spoke for themselves.

We will certainly return in the future, perhaps on a Tuesday night when they have an all-you-can-eat buffet for £14.95. The food was very good, even if the decor and presentation, whilst pleasant enough, were nothing particularly special.

http://www.yimsiam.co.uk/

Sue and I went to the Yim Siam for the first time last night for our wedding anniversary. Not been here before but had heard some good things. Being a Monday night, there was only one other couple in there so it was a little quiet!

I enjoy Thai food but don't really know much about it. The menu was a bit bewildering with all the unusual names of the dishes, but the English explanations made it a little easier to decide. We opted for a mixed starter to share, and then I went for the Gang Pa (a spicy broth type curry) whilst Sue had a Penang (red sweet curry) with coconut rice and vegetables to share.

The food was very good I am pleased to say. Nothing fancy and quite basic in it's presentation, but the lovely fresh vegetables and fragrant ingredients spoke for themselves.

We will certainly return in the future, perhaps on a Tuesday night when they have an all-you-can-eat buffet for £14.95. The food was very good, even if the decor and presentation, whilst pleasant enough, were nothing particularly special.

http://www.yimsiam.co.uk/

A very Happy Wedding Anniversary to you both Mark :)

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Glad to hear, I have loved this place for years but had an awful take away last time, I keep meaning to go and tell them but it is a bit late now, will have to give it another go, must have been an 'off' day' I guess we all have them!

• Like 1