A challenge

TeamElla

Seen them. Still fabulous to watch though. The way these films are put together and edited etc is very professional, and in my mind, the sort of standard you`ll see on tv. 

Why oh why do we NOT see programmes with films like these rather than mind numbing soaps, big brother, and i`m a celebrity?.

I do wonder at the mindset of some people?.

• Like 4

Seen them. Still fabulous to watch though. The way these films are put together and edited etc is very professional, and in my mind, the sort of standard you`ll see on tv. 

Why oh why do we NOT see programmes with films like these rather than mind numbing soaps, big brother, and i`m a celebrity?.

I do wonder at the mindset of some people?.

Agreed, Neil! :clap

cheers Iain

He certainly is, and I think hails from Canada?

cheers Iain

Think he sait he was born in the uk but lives mostly in Canada? These videos were (along with the London Rascal) partly responsible for me and the OH deciding to try the broads.. love them - and love his funny accent!

x

j

• Like 1

Great viewing! Wish this chap would get himself hooked up with the bbc! Will certainly be watching the other videos over the next few days. Love watching videos in the weeks leading up to our actual visits to our boat. Gets me in the right frame of mind. Roll on the 8th august.

• Like 1