The Nanny state strikes again

Hmmm interesting reading, and not the information I have always been lead to believe. I understood it was the chippy next to the Heilandman's Umbrella on Argyle Street, Glasgow. The "Umbrella" being the Central Station Railway Bridge. 

I have worked in Belfast and don't remember seeing them being sold in either the Europa Hotel or the Crown Bar across the road :naughty:  All I ever saw there, was work by day and bar by night! :naughty: no D/F Mars Bars though :norty:  

cheers Iain.

p.s. It would appear I am wrong :dunce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar

Personally ( and health issues aside) the thought of eating anything except fish with chips from a "Chippie" leaves me pretty cold!   :norty:

Chicken and Mushroom pie is nice, with a savaloy on the side. All served with a big pile of large greasy chips, all smothered in salad cream.   Yummmmy

Can`t you just feel those arteries hardening as you think about it?.

• Like 4