A Norfolk news story for Grace

ranworthbreeze

Jeez Alan, you know how to make a girl cry on a Saturday morning lol..........to cut open an animal couldn't have been easy, don't know if I could have done it. What a beautiful little Deer, let's hope she makes it and well done to her Midwife :clap There is someone so kind like this man and then you get the terrible people that did what they did in Paris last night, I would just like to say how deeply sorry I feel for the innocent people involved, you just can't imagine what families must be going through this morning. I best not say how I feel about the people responsible, I will get thrown off the Forum if I did

Sorry for being so grim but thank you for posting Alan :kiss

Grace

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Jeez Alan, you know how to make a girl cry on a Saturday morning lol..........to cut open an animal couldn't have been easy, don't know if I could have done it. What a beautiful little Deer, let's hope she makes it and well done to her Midwife :clap There is someone so kind like this man and then you get the terrible people that did what they did in Paris last night, I would just like to say how deeply sorry I feel for the innocent people involved, you just can't imagine what families must be going through this morning. I best not say how I feel about the people responsible, I will get thrown off the Forum if I did

Sorry for being so grim but thank you for posting Alan :kiss

Grace

In 3 words Grace SCUM OF THE EARTH could call em more but id be thrown off as well i recons

Charlie

PS mornin btw

• Like 2