Snowman for sale.....

Poppy

You may poke fun at The Snowman but remember he melted at the end (it made me cry lol) and probably ended up in a bucket somewhere just like Poppy's snowman :cry

No more warning points for our Pesky Mod, Jaws, I think we put him through enough the other day lol, haven't you had your wrists slapped enough for one week (where's the kiss bottom smilie when you need one) :naughty:

Grace

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gracie said:

You may poke fun at The Snowman but remember he melted at the end (it made me cry lol) and probably ended up in a bucket somewhere just like Poppy's snowman :cry

No more warning points for our Pesky Mod, Jaws, I think we put him through enough the other day lol, haven't you had your wrists slapped enough for one week (where's the kiss bottom smilie when you need one) :naughty:

Grace

Hi Grace,

Ruth says its the finest Video made, lol, being a Infant Teacher she said it kept them QUIET and glued to watching it on TV!

xmas6Iain

• Like 1

Ruth's not wrong, my little ones love it, that and Santa Claus The Movie, they will both be a must on Christmas Eve, not only for the peace and quiet it brings when on, it gives mum a chance to have a glass of wine while doing last minute bits and by the time the third glass is consumed they can make as much noise as they damn well like lol

Grace xmas2

• Like 2