EDP pop up

brandenjg

Has anyone else been tormented by the pop ups on the edp website? Every time I go on the site to check local news an annoying iphone ad appears and I have to come off the site then go back on.

I don't mind ads if they're relevant but this is just frustrating.

Branden

image.jpg

Yup my andriod is fine.. I think what you need to do Branden is grab a hammer.. Apply a continued hammer action to the phone :pcwhack:.. get down to your nearest phone shop and buy an android phone... :hardhat: 

I'd suspect it's a malware on your phone, maybe try and download a virus checker and/or do a scan.

cheers 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jonzo said:

I've got an iPhone on my desk at the moment (not mine, it's a company one for testing!!). Just gave the website a go and didn't get any popups so it could be malware, yeah.

Worth taking it down to the shop in Chapelfield and get the 'geniuses' :naughty::naughty: to look into it...

I prefer young Alan's method with Apple phones!:pcwhack: lol:

xmas6Iain.

• Like 2

I've got an android phone aswell but find the format more suited to children, also have a windows phone and not a fan of either platform. My sony Ericson from 10 years ago is the best phone I own.

My iphone was a hand me down from my dad so didn't cost anything :)

I'll get an antivirus and have a scan :?