Birthday gifts

Baitrunner

Well I had another birthday yesterday to get me ever closer to that day I can retire.

A fun day at work doing budgets (yuk)!!

But thought I would share some pictures of the presents my friends bought me. I say friends, but I am starting to think with friends like these......

First up the ever practical BBQ glove. Very handy, but dont quite understand the message?

Then a very funny T-Shirt for anyone out there who is a fisher person - Grace may understand this one.

Finally, we all get some "smellies" and this was some shower gel from Fat Face (another joke maybe). I thought is it because I smell? Then I read the label:eek: There is no way I am using this to wash up there.

Never seen a warning label like that on shower gel and wonder what some people do with it?

IMG_0162.thumb.JPG.33be2fd7b833c77879c99IMG_0164.thumb.JPG.6d2f7961ed2dff1968f16IMG_0161.thumb.JPG.e3ed4b079a21134a8b250

• Like 5

Thanks Iain. Having to work meant not a great day, but had really nice evening with the good lady and a couple of friends. More celebrating over the weekend and next weekend as well! One of the perks of friends not being available at the same time!!

Just hope I dont any more of those BBQ gloves:dance

7 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Belated birthday greetings Mark, OLD CHAP:naughty: I can recommend the retirement option, another year closer. Hope you had a great day!

cheers Iain.

Belated birthday greetings from me and the wench also Mark. Ive only 23 days to go until im officially an OAP now ...........

Charlie

• Like 3