Rolls Royce Commercials

Poppy

Have you ever noticed that Rolls-Royce having any commercials.
Answer: No

Why??

Reason: They know the value of their product and that brings the customers to them.

Lesson: When you know your value you don't have to beg people to be in your life, to be friends with you, to spend time with you or to Love you.
Be confident in who you are. Just remember not everyone can handle Luxury.....Have a good day guys

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Poppy said:

Have you ever noticed that Rolls-Royce having any commercials.
Answer: No

Why??

Reason: They know the value of their product and that brings the customers to them.

Lesson: When you know your value you don't have to beg people to be in your life, to be friends with you, to spend time with you or to Love you.
Be confident in who you are. Just remember not everyone can handle Luxury.....Have a good day guys

Even wrinkly old men can pull eye candy, if they have a Roller!

• Like 1

The worst advert I saw for a Roller was a few months ago - it was being driven down Picadilly outside the Ritz. It was blinged up with chrome and the full silver metal bonnet, roof and boot lid, windows down and a mega watt of rap music coming out of it. Yes they have very loud music systems. Saw it 2 days running doing the same thing.

Obviously someone had made a fortune, but why buy the quietest car in the world and ruin it like that. The whole point to me would be to keep the windows up and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the filtered air conditioned cacoon.

Each to their own though.

Baitrunner. Glad I'm not in London, that would be painful to see. Sadly money doesn't come with style or taste. 

Personally I would rather be in the drivers seat of the ghost in the advert rather than have a chauffeur. Many years back my cousin bought a corniche but only owned it for a day as his business partner wanted to sell his share in the business and had to sell it again to buy him out. I never got to sit in it.

Colincheers

• Like 1

I always smile about the old story about Rolls-Royce cars. It concerns a wealthy owner who was touring in the South of France and the half shaft broke on his rear axe. He rang Rolls Royce in England and they put him up in a very expensive hotel and sent out a team to replace the half shaft and he carried on his way.

On his return to England he rang Rolls Royce to ask for the bill for repairing his car and fitting a new half shaft etc.

The reply was

“You must be mistaken sir, Rolls Royce half shafts don’t break”

• Like 3

Way back in the 70's a local pig farmer achieved his ambition of owning a brand new Roller. His normal wagon being a rusty Ford pick-up. I don't remember his name now but he used to deliver butchered pork to us at the Waveney Inn. Turned up one week, still wearing his usual grubby dungarees, cut down wellies and greasy, disreputable cap but this time in his immaculate dream, his new Rolls Royce. 'Pe-er, kin yew droive m' back tew t' Island'? Seems that he couldn't cope with the motion of his new motor. Only a few miles from his farm to Burgh St Peter yet he'd suffered one bout of travel sickness, phew, did that 'funny hum'! Got back to his home, phoned up Mann Eggerton at Norwich telling them to come and collect their car. Actually I drove it to Norwich, the one and only time that I have driven a Roller. Over rated, in my honest opinion, but I felt good!

• Like 1